According to the World Bank, sustainable management of the environment and natural resources is vital for economic growth and human wellbeing. When managed well, renewable natural resources, watersheds, productive landscapes and seascapes can provide the foundation for sustained inclusive growth, food security and poverty reduction. Natural resources provide livelihoods for hundreds of millions of people and generate sizable tax revenue. The world’s ecosystems regulate the air, water and soil on which we all depend, and form a unique and cost-effective buffer against extreme weather events and climate change. The organization will seek to conserve the environment by;
1. Developing environmental materials/ manuals.
2. Conducting environmental awareness campaigns
3. Conducting tree planting activities and setting up tree nurseries.
4. Conducting environmental clean-up exercises.
5. Helping in the formation of environmental and agricultural clubs in schools and supporting the existing ones.
6. Supporting interaction of more students/pupils with nature such as visiting national parks, museums, forests etc.