Marlene K. Kinyua
Ms. Marlene is a development and humanitarian expert who holds a BSc. CommunityDevelopment & other professional courses from World Bank Academy, the Humanitarian Leadership Academy and other institutions. She has a depth of knowledge and experience in Program development, planning, support and management, Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL), Integrated Geographical Information Systems (GIS), research and data analysis of projects not forgetting her great passion in photography, media, and communication, being a part time content creator and art video director.
She has played key roles in the development of communities having started her career working for the Hunger Safety Net Programme in 2015. She has had great project implementation achievements which include:
- Successful implementation and completion of WASH projects (drilling and commissioning of shallow wells in Busia and Kilifi County)
- Successful implementation and completion of Dreams Children’s home Integrated Renewable Energy Project in Ngong, Kajiado County.
- Successful Distribution of shoes and solar lights to school going children in Busia County in 2017.
- Successful need assessment and emergency flood relief response in Tana River County in 2018
- Development of case studies on projects used in the organization’s reports and aired on IQRA TV for fundraising (Tricycle for needy disabled Nairobi residents).
- Organized a successful fundraising at the Safari Park Hotel raised 1.5 million Kenya shillings for needy widows and orphans
- Development of Successful programs including on-going financial empowerment table banking program, gender based referrals system in partnership with the State Department of Gender when the free toll reporting number was being launched.
- Successful planning of International Widows Day event graced by the Presence of the First Lady, UN women country director, Cabinet Secretary Ministry of Gender and other prominent women leaders.
- Email: email@example.com